Sorry for all the silence over here...life has been busy, busy, busy! This past weekend, Ben and I went on a mini-vacay and I didn't touch my laptop all weekend long. It was awesome...but of course, now the house is a huge mess and I feel like I'm way behind on the week. I'll be honest, sometimes I feel like my plate is way too full, and I wonder if I should let go of the blog and just live a "normal" life where I can take a weekend off, stress-free. But I don't want to give up this blog! In fact, whenever I skip a few days, I always miss blogging, which is a sign to me that it's something worth keeping up. So anyways...that's where I'm at. Besides being super busy and a little overwhelmed, I've also been itching to get some new things for spring. The weather changing always triggers that urge to shop! How are you all doing??? Tell me about your wish lists, both the stuff you can actually buy and the stuff you can't. Because while I do really want everything on this list, let's be honest...my real wish list has more to do with life goals than it does with dresses and shoes.
1. A floral phone case: I still like my current phone case, but I'm feeling like I want another option to switch it up with. I love how this one is partially transparent, so you can still see the phone itself (and of course, anything Rifle Paper Co. does is on point).
2. The cutest white lace dress: I was looking for a dress to wear to Ben's sister's wedding in April when I stumbled across this beauty. Obviously, I can't wear it to the wedding (white lace?! that would be bad)...but I still kind of want it. I feel like this would be perfect for our Europe trip!
3. New sandals: Every summer I wear my sandals to death, so I definitely need a new pair this year. These ones would go with lots of different outfits!
4. A watermelon bag: Umm, TOTES ADORBS, right? Plus, it's a cooler so it's pretty much perfect for summer.
5. A cute striped tee: I can't decide if I like this color better or the ivory/navy version. Maybe I need both! It looks like the perfect tee.
6. Slip-on sneakers: I've been loving shoes without laces lately, and these sneakers are sooo cute. I kind of want the leopard ones too.
7. Another cute dress: This one, I could actually wear to the wedding...and I feel like it's versatile enough to wear to work or on the weekends, and in any season. Should I get it?
8. Bright Bazaar book: Last but not least, I've been meaning to get this book for awhile. I saw it in a store the other day and flipped through a few pages...it looks GOOD! I definitely need to add it to my collection.
That's my list! I know, there's not a lot of "home" things on there (basically none, unless you count the book). But don't worry, I have more home inspiration and projects coming atcha soon!
What would you get from this list, if you were me?