My "gift guide for her" is essentially my winter wish list, because let's be honest, who doesn't put gift guides together with themselves in mind? Here are a few of the things I'd really like, from big to small. Not pictured but also highly desired: a nice long massage. I'm seriously debating using up the rest of my HSA to "gift" myself one.
1. Full frame camera: This would be my big-ticket item, no question. Our current camera has served us well, but a full frame would make such a big difference for interior photos...and this one is WiFi-enabled so you can send camera photos straight to your phone! #instagramgamechanger
2. Classic puffy coat: A quality coat to keep me warm this winter, in black so I can wear it with every outfit.
3. Agate bookends: During our road trip, I found a set of pink agate bookends at a random store in New Mexico for $15, and I'm still kicking myself that I didn't get them...
4. Cute leggings: To inspire me to work out, or (let's be honest) just for lounging. I keep hearing good things about this brand, have you tried it?
5. Straightening hair brush: It takes me close to an hour to straighten my hair (so I pretty much never do). But I'm intrigued by these multi-tasking straightening brushes. Could they make the process quicker and more efficient? This one has lots of good reviews and is under $40, so it might be worth a try.
6. Mercury glass tealights: For a smaller stocking stuffer item, I love these mercury glass tealight holders. I already have a few, but you can never have too many!
What are you hoping to get this year?