A couple weeks ago, I shared 10 of my favorite Instagram accounts to follow. It was a fun post to put together, and there are sooo many more awesome accounts that I love...so I thought, maybe I could make this a semi-regular thing? Let me know if you like that idea or not! This week, I’m sharing nine of my faves, but with a twist…all of these girls are from Seattle. Truthfully, I would have followed them even if they weren’t, but it’s extra awesome when you find someone with great style that also lives in the same city as you. I often get ideas for dates or weekend getaways by following other Seattleites or checking out local hashtags. What about you? Are you more likely to follow someone if they’re from the same city as you?
1. @rougeandwhimsy - Erika is totally inspiring. She works full-time, blogs, AND runs a shop where she sells handmade bags and wristlets! Plus, she is really nice, down-to-earth, and fun...the kind of girl that you totally want to be friends with.
2. @hankandhunt - Jenny might just be the QUEEN of thrifting. I don’t know how she does it, but she is always scoring amazing vintage finds. I need to follow her around someday and learn all her secrets. That wouldn’t be creepy or anything, right?
3. @theinspiredroom - Melissa’s blog was one of the first interior design blogs I ever read, and it took me a few years before I realized she was also in Seattle. Of course, that just made me like her more!
4. @maraboudesign - Brandy is a seriously talented designer. Her hand-lettering is so insanely pretty...I mean, just look at that! Heart eyes for days. And she has a great eye for styling too. Plus, check out her house tour on domino…beeeaaauuutiful, right?
5. @saraparsons - Sara is technically from Friday Harbor, but it’s close enough to Seattle that I’m including her. She’s a photographer, so of course her photos are always gorgeous, and she’s totally hilarious which makes me like her even more. But the real kicker is her house…it makes me want to move to the country sooo bad.
6. @jelliottblake - Jenn’s Instagram is definitely one of my faves, Seattle or otherwise. Lots of flowers, nature, and all around prettiness! She has a great eye for making everyday things look beautiful and special.
7. @alysonlott - I don’t even remember how I came across Alyson’s Instagram, but I’m glad I found it! Her style is so colorful and fun. A lot of creatives in Seattle have a more subdued, Kinfolk-y look…so I love that Alyson lives here and she uses lots of color (and eats lots of doughnuts). A girl after my own heart!
9. @jamiesmoore - Last but not least, Jamie! She and her husband Steve run a wedding planning company that I’ve been following for years. They are both super talented, and I always love getting peeks into their (beautiful) life.
Happy Friday, everyone! Hope you found some inspiring new accounts to follow. Leave me a comment with your faves, whether they’re from Seattle or not. I’ll definitely check them out!