Happy Friday! I have some awesome Instagram accounts to share with you today. I've done this a couple times, but I've mostly focused on smaller accounts so far. This time, I just want to show you my faves--because who knows, maybe you haven't heard of one of these yet?! In which case, it’s about time you were introduced. You'll probably see a common thread in all of these accounts--bright, fresh colors (with plenty of pink!), mostly white backdrops, and a good dose of flowers and sweets. What can I say, I double tap for all of the above!
1. @sugarandcloth: If I had to pick just one blog and Instagram to follow, Sugar & Cloth would be it! I love everything about Ashley's style. Her DIY projects, her studio and home decor, and her wardrobe...yes to all of it. She's one of the first DIY blogs I found (years ago) and I've really enjoyed seeing her blossom and grow. Plus, I feel like she’s just so deserving of her success. Super funny, creative, relatable, nice, and generous with her advice--basically just the real deal, all around.
2. @decor8: Decor8 is the very first interiors blog I ever stumbled across, and it's still my favorite! Holly has such a great eye for recognizing trends, and her writing is always really thoughtful and inspiring. I love following along on her Instagram and getting some peeks into her life and creative process!
3. @lovelyindeed: Chelsea is another of my favorite bloggers. Her DIY projects are always on point, and her style is so bright, cheery, and colorful…I love it! Plus, Chelsea herself is super nice and funny, and just seems like the kind of girl you’d want to be friends with “in real life."
4. @alainakaz: You read The Everygirl, don’t you? If you’ve never heard of it, click here (you’re welcome). It’s one of my favorite websites for all kinds of inspiration, from career advice to book recommendations to style tips and home tours. And Alaina is it’s co-founder! Not surprisingly, her own home and life are also full of inspiration--I love her classic, feminine style.
5. @taylorsterling. Taylor is the founder of one of my other favorite sites, Glitter Guide. I love her style so much! I pretty much want everything she has in her home and wardrobe. Don’t you wish you could just copy-paste things from Instagram sometimes? I’ll take that and that aaand that too, please.
6. @designlovefest: I’m guessing you already know and love Bri, but just in case, I had to include Designlovefest on this list! Bri has a great eye and is really inspiring, both because she’s a majorly successful blogger and because she travels a lot (something I definitely want to do more of). She does a great job at sharing snaps from her personal life along with blog content.
7. @leifshop: Stacy is the founder of my favorite shop for home goods, Leif. If I could only pick one place to accessorize my house from, this would be it! It's so well curated, I literally want every. single. thing. If you love design, decorating, and happy colors (or if you’re curious what it would be like to run a boutique!), you should definitely follow her.
8. @studiodiy: Do you love donuts, tacos, emojis, and FUN? You should probably follow Studio DIY, then. Kelly has a really distinctive style that will brighten your day…her DIYs are always so cute and clever (hello, taco letter holder!), and her Instagrams are too.
9. @em_henderson: Okay, you’ve probably heard of Emily Henderson--she’s kiiind of a big deal--but I had to include her, too. Because she’s awesome! Not only does she have amazing taste, but she’s also hilarious and really relatable, and her writing is so, so good. Her blog is one of the few that I read not just for inspiration, but because it’s just majorly entertaining.
So there you have it! My top nine. Were there any that you didn’t follow already? And knowing my faves, are there any other accounts you’d recommend to me? I’d love to check them out.
Happy, happy Friday!!!! Hope you all have an amazing weekend.